100M ALPERT 16x2 MLCP UFH Pipe
100m Coil Alpert 16x2mm MLCP Underfloor Heating Pipe.
Overview High quality, butt welded, multilayer composite pipe with an aluminium barrier (PERT-AL-PERT). Specifically manufactured for use in low-temperature heating applications (Underfloor Heating) systems.
5 LAYER BARRIER PIPE Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape and is suitable for general use in underfloor and low-temperature heating applications, maximum temperature 70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure;
• Outer Layer: PE-RT– Protects the aluminium core from expansion as it can withstand high temperatures whilst maintaining its strength.
• 2nd Layer: Adhesive layer – Permanently bonds the outer PE-RT layer to the aluminium core.
• 3rd Layer: Aluminium layer – thin layer of 0.25mm thick aluminium which provides a solid oxygen barrier to prevent corrosion of the heating system components and gives form retention when shaped.
• 4th Layer: Adhesive layer – Permanently bonds the inner PE-RT layer to the aluminium core.
• Inner Layer: Inner layer of clear, smooth PE-RT. Preventing pressure drops from water flow, and preventing deposit accumulation and corrosion.
This product is available in 100m, 200mand 500m coil lengths .