Stainless steel manifolds for use on underfloor heating systems. These consist of two manifold bars, one for the flow and one for the return, complete with ball valves, drain/filling valves and air vents.
On the flow bar each port has a flow indicator, with isolator, including an easy-to-read gauge-glass. Each port on the return bar is equipped with an integral control valve and protection cap which allows the user to adjust the volume of water, or can be removed to accept a Manifold Thermoelectric Head.
Features and Benefits
- Supplied pre-mounted on installation brackets
- Valves on return manifold accept a Manifold Thermoelectric Head for remote control of each zone
- 1″” ball valves, filling and drain-off points are included
- Connections are Euroconus and a range of fittings are available to suit most UK pipe sizes
- Flow meters with isolating valves included
Warranty: 2 Year